Sunday, March 9, 2014

A Casual Easter Look


Casual Easter



J Crew long sleeve top / J Crew short skirt / Lanvin leather shoes / Henri Bendel bangle watch / J.Crew Vintage oxford shirt in solid

Since the weather was beautiful today and Lent started last week I've begun to think about Spring and my Easter outfit.

Some of you know the importance my Easter outfit holds for me :) It should come as no surprise that I'm trying to come up with something great.

This year I will definitely be featuring my jewelry and have had outfit ideas rolling around my head after seeing some of the pastel pieces.

This is one look that I love that feels a little more casual to me with the long cardigan and flats.
I love the mix of metallics and the slight injections of soft color.

Featured: Lovefest earrings, Fondant necklace, Glazed bracelet and the Bay Breeze Bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment