Monday, February 3, 2014

To New Things...

Cheers to trying something new in the new year!
My something new?  Well, for starters, this blog.  This blog is a new venture for me and a place to share my creativity and my love for my other new venture... Lia Sophia jewelry.  I've decided to take a leap of faith and give selling and styling a try.  My hope is to feature some of my favorite looks and new ideas in my little corner of the interwebs.  

What can you expect to see?  
- My favorite pieces from Lia Sophia.
- A weekly installment of "White Shirt Wednesday" where I style a simple white shirt (found in every girl's closet) with Lia Sophia jewelry.  I want you to feel that you can go from blah to beautiful with little to no effort.  
- "What I Wore..." A section dedicated to featuring what I picked for myself to wear to different events (which in a new mommy's world means "what I wore to the grocery store").
- But more often than not, my posts will consist of ridiculous ramblings and ridiculous content.  I'm toying around with the idea of a "Cooking with Lia" segment that will feature my love for all things food while being outrageously overdressed and styled in my Lia Sophia baubles while making, say, a grilled cheese.

I imagine this blog will change and take shape the more I share so I appreciate your patience and I appreciate you spending a bit of time with me.

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment