Wednesday, April 2, 2014

White Shirt Wednesday

I bet ya didn't think I was going to do a White Shirt Wednesday post today, did ya?  Yeah, me either.

What a week it's been so far.  I'm exhausted... Baby has been totally off her normal sleep habits and it's about killing me.  I just want to lay on the couch and slip into a coma. BUT, I've decided to stop being lazy and write.  In doing so, I came up with this little ditty.  You wouldn't even know I'm wearing some men's cheap-o shirt from Wal-Mart.




I haven't been able to wear this necklace yet because I'm not sure I've been outside the house, nevertheless, I love it.  It's a nice size and is a statement.  It also gives off an ombre look which is really fun.  I've gone obvious and worn it with orange, however, it can be worn with so much!  Play with it.  Or just wear it with your white tee.

I went simple with the rest of my accessories and just threw on a pair of studs and a fun little ring.  I tried hoops with it but they just aren't me.  It was also a lot of "volume" in a small area.  Not the look I was going for.  Cute sandals would be much more Spring but I really didn't want you to see that I have only 5 1/2 toes painted right now...



When I started throwing this outfit together I was feeling really dumpy (maybe because I haven't showered today, who knows) but as soon as I put on my cardigan and that necklace I was feeling all sorts of cute.  Some times some of our best wardrobe decisions are the ones we make based on no thought whatsoever.

Here's something fun for all of you to look at...


As I was taking my WSW pictures Patrick came in and asked why I don't put him on the blog.  Because I aim to please, here he is... it's also an explanation as to why I don't put him on the blog.
Take note of the pants tucked into his socks.  I'd also like to make you aware that he chose to pair his bright red ISU sweats with an argyle sweater.  Pretty sure there is also some bed head in there too.  Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment