Friday, April 25, 2014

High 5 For Friday

It's Friday!!! Yippee!!!  How has your week been?  You're looking a little frazzled.  That's okay.  The weekend is here.

Here are 5 favs from my week...

1. Horay for free jewelry!  I got these beauties today for basically being awesome ;-)

If you love these wrap bracelets as much as I do ask me about them!


2. Finally got my hurrrrss cut... I was in desperate need of a trim.  Thanks Kourt!



3. Beautiful weather has allowed for walks outside with my babay.

4. New white sneaks! I love shoes, especially when they're new ;-) I bought these cuties for my trip to Ireland in June.  They're seriously perfect with anything... even skirts or a dress.  Try it.

Converse. Jack Purcell. Nordstrom

5. Pretty much just need to give a shout out to Friday itself.  This has been one of those weeks where I wasn't so sure I'd make it through.  Nothing in particular happened, just felt particularly long.  Is it bad that most of my favs happened on Friday?  Hope not... Fridays are magical!


Happy Friday friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment