Wednesday, April 23, 2014

White Shirt Wednesday

Feeling blue...

To my excitement I received a shipment of jewelry that I totally forgot that I was going to be receiving. I earned some new pieces in March, saw that they had been shipped, and then totally forgot about them until I opened the box on Monday.  New, exclusive May pieces.

Lots of pretty blues inside, perfect for Spring.  I love these three bangles and especially love the way they can be dressed up or dressed down.




I went for the scarf/necklace combo again (rather than having the necklace underneath the scarf I put this one between the scarf layers).  White shirt, light jeans, airy scarf and soft blues say Spring.



On a side note...I hate taking these pictures.  Why do I do this to myself?

This is pretty much how I feel when taking them...

I took 500 out of 501 pictures with that ginormous bra in the background... didn't even notice it...
Oh, I also forgot to throw on an earring, but these are pretty...

I now realize you can't really see what the earrings look like.  Gah... They're crystals.

Happy Hump Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment