Friday, May 9, 2014

High Five For Friday

We made it through another week!

Happy (early) Mother's Day to all you mommies out there!  I'm excited to be celebrating my very first this weekend.  Have no plans as of yet but I know it'll be a great day.

Now on to my 5 favs from the week...

1. My baby officially became 9 months old on Wednesday.  How is this possible?  Makes me sad and happy all at the same time.  She is so much fun and makes me laugh daily.  We also had Jennifer (she's amazing, check her out) at studio.1328 take her 9 month pictures.  So excited to see how they turned out.  For once baby was happy and pretty cooperative.


2. I'll be getting out today (hopefully) to get my flowers for the summer.  Our house looks so nice when we have lots of color in our front yard.

3. I got out of the house last night to do a lia sophia party (shout out to Jenn, thanks again for hosting).  Had a great time with some fun ladies who love the jewelry.  May is an amazing month to host a party. If you've ever thought about it you should do it now.  The hostess and customer specials this month are wonderful!  Feel free to comment or shoot me a message if you're interested.

 

4. Taco House.  I've had it twice this week, I think.  Hoping to pick up one more time before the day is through.

5. I think I just need to praise Friday again.  This week has been a pretty busy one and I am so excited to have the weekend here with no plans.

Happy Friday Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment